If you enjoy a cooking class you will love a cheesemaking class. This class is a must for burrata lovers who will be fascinated by its inventive history!
Cheesemaker and Urban Cheesecraft founder, Claudia Lucero, will guide students through this immersive experience.
To make things even better, you will be greeted with a glass of local wine and an appetizer to enjoy as you learn.
You will see how milk becomes curd and curd becomes cheese. In this process you will learn the basic steps required in all cheesemaking. After the demonstration, you will get to stretch curd and shape glorious burrata yourself!
A combination of demonstration and hands-on teaching will be utilized with plenty of hands-on time stretching and shaping burrata.
Location - Marshall's Haute Sauce Tasting Room
5397 SE Malden Dr, Portland, OR 97206
Date - January 24, 2024
Time - 4:30pm-6pm
- All supplies and equipment provided though you are welcome to bring an apron and a to-go container.
- Every student will take home their burrata made in class.
- Wine and water will be served.
- You will receive an email after purchase with a ticket attached. No need to bring it with you. We will have your name/s on a list when you arrive. You will also be sent a calendar invitation.
- Cheesemaking books and kits will be available for purchase so you can make more cheese at home!
Updated Covid vaccines or new negative tests strongly encouraged. Thank you